Germany‘s magnificent castles and the impressive Swiss Alps invite you to explore the rich history and culture of these countries. Each city boasts different stories and treasures that will transform this trip into a delightful experience. Sample delicious German beer and Swiss cheese and chocolate.
Note: This is a comprehensive vacation package (provided by tour operator)
Duration: 14 day
Recommended Destination Airport: Frankfurt Airport
Vacation Package Details:
- Selected Hotels in the city centre
- Entrance fees included
- Travel in a small group
- Accompanied by our experienced guide
This program includes:
- Transportation by car, minivan or bus during the entire tour (depending on number of participants)
- English-speaking tour guide from day 1 - day 6 (driver-guide for groups of 7 persons or less)
- English-/Spanish-speaking tour guide from day 9 - day 14 (driver- guide for groups of 7 persons or less)
- Regular city tour of Zurich with local English-/Spanish-speaking guide on day 8
- Transfer in from Frankfurt airport to your hotel (only on day 1 of the tour)
- Private transfer out Munich and in Zurich on day 7
- Accommodation at the hotels described or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Visits and excursions as listed in the program Train ride Munich - Zurich incl. reserved seating in 2nd class (no guide)
- Typical regional dinner with folk music in Munich
- Dinner in Zermatt and St. Moritz Admission to Heidelberg, Neuschwan- stein and Linderhof castles
- Cable car ticket to Mount Titlis
- Boat ride ticket on Lake Zurich (no guide) Train ride Täsch - Zermatt - Täsch
Guaranteed Departures group toures:
Tour dates 2014, prices in Euros
- April 20 3.825, -
- May 25 3.825, -
- June 29 3.825, -
- August 31 3.825, -
- September 21* 3.825, -
- Single supplement: 875, -
- Third person in an extra bedL 3.725, -
* Surcharge Oktoberfest € 285
Prenight/Postnight in Frankfurt € 75 in double room, € 145 in single room, Postnight in Zurich, € 145 in double room, € 225 in single room.
Guaranteed departure dates with a minimum of two persons!
During holidays, conferences and special events, accomodation may only be available outside the city. Excursions and tours are usually not affected by these events.
About the Tour Provider: Miller Incoming
Live Like a German partnered with Miller Reisen, who boasts over almost 30 years of experience in organizing travel for individuals and groups. Founded in 1983, the company has specialized in organizing customized group trips worldwide and individual travel to all Latin American countries. Today, Miller Reisen is the travel specialist with the widest range of travel services to Central and South America in the German speaking market.