If you ordered your pass on this website, you can take advantage of our Reservation Service – the easiest and most convenient way to make all your train reservations. We know reservations can be a hassle, so let us help you with them!
- Make reservations anywhere from 3 months to 8 business days before your train's departure.
- Delivered to you anywhere in the world by registered mail– for free!
- Reservations for domestic Italian day trains, domestic Spanish day trains and day trains between Italy and Switzerland are available as e-tickets. These can be requested up to 3 business days before your train's departure.
- You can make as many train reservations with us as you want!
The Reservation Service is currently offered in English and in Spanish.
Please note: If you make a reservation with us, you can only travel with the official reservation ticket sent to your shipping address - just make sure someone's available to sign for your package when it arrives. E-ticket reservations can either be printed or shown on a mobile device. It's not possible to travel with your invoice or to pick up your reservations at the train station. Make train reservations well in advance to allow enough time for shipping.
Reservation Service costs
The cost of a train reservation consists of two different fees:
- The booking fee. This is 8 euros per train, no matter how many seats you book on that train. For Italian e-ticket reservations, it's only 4 euros per train.
- The train reservation fee. Prices vary considerably, depending on the train. .
Example: These are the costs for a 1st class reservation for 2 travelers on the Thalys high-speed train from Paris to Amsterdam: 8 euros booking fee + 2 x 35 euros train reservation fee = 78 euros.
Reservation Service rules
- The Reservation Service is only for Eurail.com customers who ordered their pass on this website.
- We can only accept booking requests for trains departing at least 8 business days in the future. We advise you to always book your trains at least 2 weeks in advance.
- E-ticket reservations for domestic Italian day trains, domestic Spanish day trains and day trains between Italy and Switzerland can be booked up to 3 business days in the future.
- You need your Eurail.com order number to register with our Reservation Service.
- Register your travel party under one account to save money and be seated together.
- Your reservation request will be processed within 2 business days.